We created the Small Business Owner’s Guide to Debt Collection to empower Arkansas entrepreneurs to reclaim their outstanding payments.
There is simply no easy way to say it: Small business owners who struggle to manage overdue payments for their services or products put their livelihoods at risk. A growing folder of unpaid invoices can place a burden of financial stress on your business. The attorneys at McHughes Law Firm have seen countless Arkansas companies wait too long to begin the debt collection process, and the results can be catastrophic.
If you own a small business with significant amounts of outstanding customer payments, you must prioritize debt collection before your delinquent customers cause you to default on bills. By downloading the free Small Business Owner’s Guide to Debt Collection, you will gain insight into crucial debt collection topics, such as:
- Key steps of the commercial debt collection process
- Debt collection mistakes made by small business owners
- Reasons you may want to avoid hiring a collection agency
- Debt collection myths your customers want you to believe
- Ways to determine whether you need legal assistance
- Terms, methods, and regulations used in debt collection law
To download this offer, please complete the form on this page. If you have any specific questions regarding your business’s debt collection processes, please contact us at 877-750-6173.